Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question you are interested in to view the response.
1. How can therapy or counselling help my child?
2. How can a psychological assessment help my child?
3. What is a psychoeducational assessment? Is it different from a psychological assessment?
4. I don't want my child to take medication. Should I still have an assessment done?
5. Why do some children have so many problems in school?
6. We're not sure what our child needs. Can you still help?
7. Who is qualified and legally allowed to provide psychology services in Ontario? Who are psychological associates?